meus profiteor , vestri peractio

I'm born to trouble
I'm born to sin
I'm born to anger
That writhes within
I'm born to circumstance
to awkward chance
to every second glance
to shifting happentance
I'm your evil
your rotting corpse
your frigid lucidity
your sinful core
your every nightmare
your every dream
your fall from grace
your self-esteem

But i'm not your Knight
not your heart's desire
not your everything
your raging fire
Not your passion
Or placid fantasy
not the hero, after all
that wud set u free

I'm just someone...
just a random occurance
The product of irony
Of your senescence
Inevitable
and doomed to be
bliss one second
the next, misery

Well now's your chance
to end this tale
the moment of truth
the twist of fate

Cut the chord,
let the placenta fall
let the dream that binds,
end it all

This is your alibi
for us to end.
audite eum , mei carus:
Carpe Diem.

Comments

Mumra said…
amazing.. simply amazing...
indescribable by any language borne by man,
be it divine or otherwise.

you are too good sirjee! kudos to you. \m/
Phitaymaun said…
Okay... Thnx bro... umm too much praise for lunatic ramblings but i gracioulsy accept:P
Anonymous said…
Wow, that's really good! Quite powerful, especially the first stanza. You've structured it very well and the end is a perfect finish to a great poem.

~ Mithlhach
Stray Angel said…
tht is simply beatiful.wht does 'audite eum , mei carus' mean waise?
Phitaymaun said…
losely translated, it meand heed this, my dear...
Phitaymaun said…
losely translated, it meand heed this, my dear...
and the title again losely translated means, my confession/acknowldgment/declaration, your end.

Popular Posts