i can't tell you what it really is, only what it feels like.

There is an empty space where grace used to be no forwarding address just a bad taste in the mouth, now, where did the melody go, now who ate my song?

Losing in love is hard on the ego, falling in love is hard on the knees. Being in love is hard on the heart, don't fall in love please.

A man's gots to do what a man gots to do and this man gots to survive.
But by the time i'm done making my peace, will you be alive? Will you be alive?

This is not for you. This is for me. And your failure to understand is also perfectly planned.

She fucking hates me and I love it so you can judge me but you'll never know what i've seen and done and gone through cuz you always think its about you. Don't even know who you are anymore you only think you do. I could be talking to myself it all the fucking same.

"Winston, If i were your wife, i would lace your tea with cyanide."

"If i were your husband, Nancy, i would drink it."

And they lived happily ever after. Unloved, unscarred and regretlessly.

Comments

somethingrichandstrange said…
best post here in a long time.
-erstwhile lurker
Omair said…
dude please get married to her (http://xebiliciouss.blogspot.com/). you guys are meant for each other.
Roshni said…
jeebus...heartfelt. Your writing is so eloquent..so...expressive.....

@Omair..that made me chuckle.
Xeb said…
"And they lived happily ever after. Unloved, unscarred and regretlessly."

*sigh*

And err, Sajjad why is Omair trying to marry us off? :P
Phitaymaun said…
erstwhile lurker: okay, thank you.

Omair: have you recently been dismissed from rishta.com?

Roshni: its more my thoughts than my writing and trust me its a curse.

Xeb: Prolly cuz he's got some marital issues hes afraid to face But maybe cuz of your latest post?
Roshni said…
Thats what I meant when I said expressive...you may think it's a curse, but atleast it lets you get it out there..y'know..You should never give up on it.
Can I ask how old you are?

Popular Posts