Shiekh Homo Al-Sodom comes to town.

Just when I had begun to think that statcounter type services are merely statistical indicators of a website's popularity, I discovered this:

proxy.zajil.net (Gulfnet Ksa Zajil)

Saudi Arabia, 0 returning visits

Date

Time

WebPage

18th July 2005

09:31:05

phitaymaun.blogspot.com/2005/04/2-am-and-no-end-in-sight-to-this.html
search.yahoo.com/search?p=naked gays fucking&ei=UTF-8&fl=0&fr=FP-tab-web-t&b=91

So, it seems, that if some homosexual pervert with no booty calls lined up, when looking for some visual entertainment relating strictly to his depravity searches the world wide web, at some point, because of one post, he will end up at my blog.

I don’t really know whether it’s funny or sad, but easily the most shockingly amusing part of this is the origin of the search: Saudi Arabia.

I just hope I don’t end up banned in the Middle East.

Life can be really entertaining at times.

Comments

Phitaymaun said…
wan't that funny :S

Popular Posts