The Unnamed Story...

For all those interested...
The story is now presented in a much more appropriate Start to Finish : Top to bottom format.
Here's to hoping you now find it easier to read, follow and enjoy.
Plus, please leave comments at the end of a chapter so i know when to put the next one up. I figured that putting up the whole 16 odd chapter saga at once would be asking too much of the reader. Also it will stroke my ego and inspiration to know that people actually are reading it at all.
In any event, unless i am done writing and putting this 'novella' that is making people think that i have developed OCD, i won't be writing anything else.
There's just not enough time...

Thanks to all my blogger buddies who are interested, apologies to all those who aren't. I gotta get this out of my system...


So here it goes:

Comments

Rude Awakenings said…
Hi,
Firstly I want to thank you for this magnanimous dedication. This novella that you are busy concocting is a gem. I’ve fallen in love with the plot and the entire essence of it. The characters have been drawn beautifully. I am eagerly waiting for the entire story to unfold. The twists you have planted are done aptly.
As I said before I’m hooked, and not saying this cause I’m your two time cherry popper. Hehe.

Just do justice to the story and yourself, this is definitely going to turn into the dream you fabricated.

Sonia

Popular Posts