Sucker love is heaven sent.
You pucker up, our passion’s spent.
My hearts a tart, your body’s rent.
My body’s broken, yours is spent.

Carve your name into my arm.
Instead of stressed, I lie here charmed.
Cuz there’s nothing else to do,
Every me and every you.

Sucker love, a box I choose.
No other box I choose to use.
Another love I would abuse,
No circumstances could excuse.

In the shape of things to come.
Too much poison come undone.
Cuz there’s nothing else to do,
Every me and every you.
Every me and every you,
Every me...he

Sucker love is known to swing.
Prone to cling and waste these things.
Pucker up for heavens sake.
There’s never been so much at stake.

I serve my head up on a plate.
It’s only comfort, calling late.
Cuz there’s nothing else to do,
Every me and every you.
Every me and every you,
Every me...he

Every me and every you,
Every me...he

Like the naked leads the blind.
I know I’m selfish, I’m unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here’s mine.
Something borrowed, something blue.
Every me and every you.
Every me and every you,
Every me...he


Every Me Every You
Placebo
Cruiel Intentions OST


This song flows like rampant fury. Its always on the mark and always taut with seething misogyny. Its magnefcient. The symphony, the rhythm , the lyrics. Its the ultimate racing song. Thinking back on all the races i've been in with this blaring from the speakers gives me goose bumps.
Teeth grinding, knuckles white on the wheel. Tires squeal. Engine roars. Traffic blurs to virtual obstacles. Heart pounding, right foot slammed on the gas, left foot synchronizing the clutch with optimal revs. The icessant guitar strumming pumping the blood faster and faster. Fear dies, love is abandoned.
And then you stop only because you can't believe how close you just came to dying a second ago, the songt still plays stuck on repeat. You take a few deep breaths. The almost fatal collision plays back in your mind once, twice... and then you slam the door shut. Switch the engine back to life, throw the gear into first and floor the accelerator. Teeth grinding, knuckles whit on teh wheel, tires squeal, engine roars. Everything blurs into a thumping bass crescendo and a raging inexplicable rush of adrenaline....
Your race on to your next brush with death. Wondering who will win this time around.
If you do, you will be back on the run again, if you loose, the only thing that will remain will be some debris, maybe a little scorched flesh, and placebo shrieking from your mangled speakers.

Comments

discopapaya said…
as far as the cruel intentions is concerned, i love 'colourblind' when your pissy, it just makes you more pissy..

oh well..

oh and still about the OC, you can BUY your happiness for a mere 100 rupees at the nearest dvd store.. in other words.. the second season is freely available!!!
discopapaya said…
please excuse the 'the' before cruel intentions.. ;P

oh and NO im not stalking your blog, just using it as an excuse to not study .. heh.
Sadaff said…
me liked the lyrics.
me downloading song
25% done.
*nods*

The OC??!!ahhhhh **runs away**
Phitaymaun said…
hmmmmm OC, what an i say abt it, i know its lame and pretentious and pathetic and all lacks substance and is all shiny and aprkly and nothing more than that. BUt seriously WHATA soundtrack yaar, and there music editing is bloody brilliant. Add to teh fact that the brunette is the caucasian version of my very first girlfreind, and the blonde is so much like my best freind's wife who's quite a bit like a sister to me and the funny dude all full of nervous laughter is just like a freind i used to have back in aitchison aaah, it brings back memories okay. Hmph. Try watching it with a grain of salt, just enjoy the funky hair dos and cliched love stories its really not all that bad, good easy viewing... kinda show you can have dinner along with. NOt that i get to see it anymore but i wud like to. Still kinda wondering where that guy went off to in his yacht... that was so well photgraphed but then you lil ones won't get the finer nuances of movie making, the significance of mis en scene and such.
:D
Sadaff said…
all i dont get is why call it THE OC i mean its the OC=orange county
grrrr
lame advertising

o and seth is cute
*blush*

Popular Posts