end



The End of laughter and soft lies...
The End of nights we tried to die.

Comments

Xeb said…
What have you done your bachelors in?
BaptizedLucifer said…
^._.^ try www.blogrolling.com :)
Xeb said…
:P
A very LUMsy thing... at our Farewells for the grauduating batch we have a traiditonal King and Queen. This is the first time its been put up for the vite, usually the junior batch chooses both of em for the graduating batch.
Anyhow, so THIS time they've picked four nominees based on the preliminary votes and NOW from Monday - Thursday they're having people vote - one vote per person and so on.
And I'm (not very willingly) part of the contest :P Since i'm part of it I'd want to win naturally. But I'm very very uncomfortable with popularity contests of any kind.

Now since I've satisfied your curiosity - Who's the good friend?!?!?!?! :P You MUST tell me this! email me if it's confidential :P It's xainabk@hotmail.com
Xeb said…
yup yup... leaving soon. July as a matter of fact. Sticking around in the Summer to finish my senior project (and because I'm not looking forward to going home untill the last second) and then I'm off.

Thats the principle reason behind MOST of my mood swings reason, and THAT plus the fact that i'm NOT getting a frikking job is the main source of tension in my life at the moment :P

Arooj Aftab? Thats nice of her :D But I don't know her at all actually... But I think she's a friend of Huma's or Mina's... and they're both good friends of mine. Khair... Small world and all but I am flattered nevertheless *grin*

Btw, I'm in LUMS, Bsc Hons, majoring in Social Sciences, about to leave, having my farewell, hopeful of being queen ;)

You are? :P

Popular Posts