Garlic And Onion Stew.

<>I sit and stare
into the darkness
Borne off
a strange epiphany <>

A solemn answer
to all my questions
My hastened rescue
From your tyranny <>

It’s the password
To my freedom
It’s the highway
To a legacy <>

The silent screaming
In a nightmare
The lonely wailing
Of a misery <>

Write the right song
Cry in tandem
With the spirits
Of mortal irony <>

Shout in whispers
Weep in shadows
Don’t let me in
On your reverie <>

Hold me close
Leave me shattered
Bring an end
To our history

Carve your name
Into my veins
Sow your scent
Inside my memories
Bleed my blood
Feed my needs
Keep me sated
For eternity

Comments

Natasha said…
wow .. that's pretty kewl stuff .. :)
Ozair said…
WOW indeed!! especially love the "Shout in whispers....On your reverie" part!! oozes emotion...!! :) dude... wah!

Popular Posts