Go figure!

So. Where have you been?

Oh, around. You know, been busy busy busy.

Oh. With what?

Just… Stuff.

Like what? Wallowing in self pity? Crying your eyes out under the shower? Stuffing your face with imported chocolates? I didn’t know self deprecation was so time consuming,

Ha Ha. I see you’re still an ass hole. Some things never change.

And some things change too often…

Am I supposed to be moved by that insult?

Heh, it would take more than an insult to move this all new super-sized you.

Why do I even bother talking to you?

Am I supposes to answer that?

You were supposed to stop answering a while back.

You still haven’t

Wonder why that is?

Shall I tell you why?

Oh, of course. Wouldn’t you know. Mr. know it fucking all.

No need to be crass woman, you know I’m usually right.

Don’t I though. You know what I should get going, this was a mistake…

Because you love me.

I should try and remember that having a civilized conv… what?

You heard me.

Did I?

You stopped mid-sentence. I would’ve expected that much reaction, atleast, for that revelation.

You reveal to me how I feel now? What have you promoted yourself from insufferable asshole to omniscient deity now?

Well, I’ve always been god to you.

Oh for… why. How… the hell do you always manage to piss me off? I mean, I’m usually… atleast whenever I’m well away from your influence, I’m nice. I’m happy.

Dissatisfied.

Will you fucking stop with the one-liners already?

Will you stop with the cussing already?

Stop pissing me off.

I can’t.

You make my blood boil. And you think I’m still in love with you? You crazy freak…

I make your blood boil?

D-Uh!

Enrage you?

Worse, you infuriate…

Infuriate..

Among other things.

I make you want to pull your hair out?

And not just the ones on my head. I’d rather take tweezers to my legs than have to put up with you.

Legs?

AArgh! And stop with the god damned wry smile already.

I’m not.

Yeah right, you’re accomplishing your god damned purpose in life and you’ve got that blasted smirk on your face…

You love me.

Fuck off! Beep beep beep beep beep….

I Still do.

Comments

Xeb said…
Love sucks.
Relationship sucks.
People who are your significant others suck.

I feel your pain.

Popular Posts