Implode

In a perfect world, every thing that glitters is gold. But the gold counts for naught, for good will instead is what people trade.
Everything lasts forever, and there's plenty of space for everyone that never died, to exist merrily. Regrets are temporary and Happiness lasts forever, legends are inconsequential for everyone is a hero and loved as such. War is a joke shared for the amusement of all the different beliefs that just love each other’s company. There is no hunger, hell there is no want of food. Eating is just an exercise for the taste buds. Drink... well water is something I’d rather not even conceive of being without so perfect or whatever I’d rather have lots and lots of water.
Love is true, in a perfect world. True as it is meant to be, as perhaps it used to be when God put it into man's heart. Love does conquer all, but then there would be nothing to conquer... there would be nothing to stand up against, there would be no glory for the sheer lack of any comprehension of it... hmm would such a world really be perfect?
Would we really like a place where everything is just given... not won?
Or perhaps a perfect world would be where everyone gets what they want... every littlest wish is answered... from a never ending pencil to the never ending love... from absolute happiness to absolute sorrow... huh? Sorrow??? Who would want sorrow u ask... well we're an inherently imperfect creation. No offense to the Almighty, this is how he intended it to be, he showed us, Muslims at least what a perfect being is. And therefore we KNOW we ain't perfect, no where near it, infact so far removed from perfect that to expect perfection is a laughable concept. So yeah back to the perfect world... let alone the fact that we don't deserve one, the fact that there exists amongst each and everyone of us the tendency to be spiteful, to be selfish, to be hateful and murderous, to be vile and tempted, to get drunk and high and wig out on synthetic drugs... to want to get laid and then wish for partners who bring us such volumes of piety that they wipe our lecherous slate clean. This hardware to be evil, and our natural inclination to fall for that evil, yeah sure u can blame it on Satan, but be honest to yourselves, the last time u jacked off, was it really Satan guiding your hand?
Anyway, yeah we're hard wired to be fucked up, and the struggle’s against giving in to that natural inclination. No wonder its so hard... its like making a fish breathe out of water... but this is the way its been made... and the fact of the matter is, we aren't fishees, we aren't out of our element by being in a pious state of mind, we aren't so helpless against our temptation to write it off as impossible. It’s just that we are unwilling to give up the want of material things for spiritual serenity. Hell I’d rather have me blood red Enzo than a prayer from an honest man. Look deep inside all of you who say you’re not like that, look hard.... you’re not perfect and the fact that u think u are is just proof smacking you in the face. The only ones who are anywhere near Utopia, or even have the right to pray for it are those who are constantly reminded of how fickle they've been to their respective Gods.... they know where salvation is and they're working towards it, I’m not preaching, trust me I have no right to, if I believed I cud I'd preach to myself before anyone else... but I do get it now, I do understand the folly of always following your heart as well as of not following it often enough. I know when I stifle the right decision in the search of a better resolution to a conflict, I know when I stand up for what I know to be right.... I know, for instance, that instead of wishing for a perfect world i should be wishing for a perfect me... a perfect you. Both are equally futile but at least the latter is aimed in the right direction. And that to my imperfect self is an undue but grand comfort.

Comments

naked feet said…
hey, glad you agree that a little disfunctionality is normal.

you really seemed to be beating yourself up about simply being human :)

Popular Posts