Old School lovin.

This Living hand, Now warm and capable of earnest grasping,
would, if it were cold, and in the icy silence of the tomb,
So haunt thy days and chill thy dreaming nights
That thou woulds't wish thine own heart be dried off blood...
So in my viens red life may stream again.
And thou be consciened - calmed - see, here it is:
I hold it towards you...

There, i lay it forth, bare and unbound.
Percieve it, hold it, breathe it, catch it with thine heart.
Devoid of feeling and fears a world less kind enforces,
It knows nothing, but a name,
thy name,
It sees nothing, but a face,
thy face,
it needs nothing, but a touch,
thy love
There. I lay it forth, true and pure
waiting for thy breath, to let it live again.
There, I lay it forth, helpless yet expectant.
There before thee, I lay my heart...bare and unbound.

Comments

Popular Posts