Recovered Ramblings (1)

Scribbled in math note book
C-3-D, 1996

I've seen it born
I've seen it Die
I've wiped the tears
It brought my eyes
I've seen it stop
I've seen it flow
I've felt the pain
That won't let go
I've felt the passions, plunge and soar
I'll say, I've seen this love before

I've seen it sober
Intoxicated
I've seen it wished for
I've seen it hated
I've been together
I've been apart
Been down the edge
Of a broken heart
I've had enough and wanted more
I'll say i've seen this love before

I've seen the charm of almond eyes
I've worn the sheath of heartless Lies
I've spent my days with broken hearts
I've spent my nights with hollow sighs
I've seen the lives deception tore
I'll say i've seen this love before

Your lavish praise surrounds me, Your hungry eyes hound me
Your please for love lunge at my heart, your melting kiss bounds me
But I see the mock you so cleverly hide
I know the rules to which you abide
My dear, you're new to this game
While i've been the triumph you wish to claim

I've left my blood stains on this floor
I'll say i've seen this love before

Comments

Anonymous said…
Had only certain names scribbled on my notebooks...glad to know someone wrote words that meant more...
Rude Awakenings said…
Slicing lyrics.

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

Popular Posts