Right Now....

I don’t know why I’m still afraid,
I don’t know why I still can’t sleep.
The only one I ever had to cherish and to want
Was you
And right now
You’re nowhere near
Right now
You’re some one else
Right now everything we wanted’s gone
Every wish’s been said and done
Fluffy clouds are turning grey
And the sky’s soaked in lies
Morning’s are lonely nights
Night’s are sad good byes
Right now
Right now
There’s only memories
Only someone else’s dreams
Cuz right now you’re no where here
And right now you’re someone else

I don’t know why I still see
I still see you watching me
Watching me and holding me
like you’d never let go
All the songs are memories
Of nights you never spent with me
Of night’s you’ll never spend with me
Now
And right now
I just want that one night back
When we cuddled in the gap
Between the stairs to the roof
And the door
Cuz right now, you’re nowhere near
And right now I miss your tears,
Turning dry,
On
My
Fingers
And your smile,
Oh your smile
It set the seas asunder
Right now
I know I could use your smile.
Right now I know you could use mine
I know
I know
I know you’re nowhere near
I know you’re someone else

Comments

naked feet said…
wow. after reading that i feel like there must be men out there who aren't as lame as all the ones i've met.

thanks for giving me hope :)

Popular Posts